For Travel Writers and Product Reviews
Our guest writers’ guidelines are here to help you showcase your skills. Guest writers are welcome to pitch a story idea but your subject must be travel-related and contain quality content that’s exclusive to joanmatsuitravelwriter.com. Read the guest writer’s guidelines and our content before you submit your idea.
Attention Content Writers:
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT A PITCH…
Read the Guest Writers’ Guidelines.
- Keep our audience in mind. Consider who will be reading our web content. We publish articles that are informative and educational.
- Use an active voice.
- Be concise, clear, and direct.
- Email your travel-related idea to me.
- CONTENT must be family-friendly and suitable for readers of all ages.
- POSTS must be authored by the contributing guest blogger.
- Proofread your post (using a reputable grammar and spell-checker like Grammarly) before you submit it to me for consideration. Submissions that have grammatical or spelling errors will not be published.
- Include a title and subtitles and keep paragraphs relevant to the titles.
- Research your keywords and include the keywords in the content so they occur naturally. Show the keywords you’ve selected at the bottom of your document.
- Include at least three photographs you’ve taken.
- Be sure to attribute all sources for the information you include in your story.
- Message me using the form at the bottom of the page if you have any questions.
- DO NOT submit a post, suggest topics, or ask me to review your guest post if you represent a company or any of its products, or affiliate programs.
- DO NOT include affiliate links in the body of your post. The links will be removed BEFORE I publish your article and the post will remain indefinitely without the affiliate links.
- DO NOT submit “stock” stories. Only one-of-a-kind stories will be accepted.
We also accept art-related posts from guest writers for chigirie.com, an art website I founded 25 years ago. Visit the website and learn more about Japanese Torn Paper Collage Art. The guest writers’ guidelines apply to both websites.