Journalist Support HUB
A Members-only Guided Community for Journalists and Travel Writers of ALL LEVELS
Join five-time award-winning freelance journalist and travel writer Joan Mead-Matsui in the “HUB.”
OFFICIAL LAUNCH DATE: JULY 7, 2019
I created this community to fill a gap that existed on the web. We all need hand-holding from time to time. The HUB is a personalized experience where you can be part of a world-wide group and reach out for advice if you choose or soak up the content from the sidelines.
Your $49.00 subscription will get you the support and technical assistance you need to create compelling and engaging articles. Your confidence and skill level will soar to a new level of outstanding accomplishment! Pay monthly or sign on for a year at a discounted rate.
Sign up TODAY!
The benefits from this one-of-a-kind closed community:
- 24/7 ACCESS to my forum — where I’ll be on hand to answer your questions from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (excluding U.S. holidays and weekends)
- Feedback from fellow journalists who share their advice and perspective
- A closed group platform where all the members can exchange story ideas and notes and encourage you every step of the way.
- One-on-one training and article reviews (available at an additional charge)
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE SO FAR?
Click here to sign up
- Weekly and monthly challenges to spark your creativity
- Conversations with fellow journalists, writers, and travel writers
- Lessons related to a variety of journalism-related topics
- Tips and prompts so you can nail your next story
- Bonuses like mini-courses (most included in the monthly or yearly subscription), and news from the journalism world.
- And, best of all, an opportunity to SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT and guest post on one of my three websites.
RULES AND EXCLUSIONS:
Due to the amount of content and support you’ll receive throughout the month, please note we don’t give refunds for monthly subscribers. Cancel at any time with only one answer required — what can we do better to serve you?
Yearly subscribers will receive a refund if they cancel within 30-days minus a $250 administrative fee.