The San Diego Yoga Festival
Join Thousands of People on the Imperial Beach by the USA-Mexico Border for a four-day yoga festival.
Dates: March 9-12, 2018
Instead of paying the full $188, the San Diego Yoga Festival and joanmatsuitravelwriter.com have teamed up and are giving you a gift: A donation-based-pay-what-you-want-ticket for 2-days: March 10 and 11th, getting you into all the classes.
The ticket is valued at $188. Simply give a donation using the promo code below, give any dollar donation (no strings attached) and get access to all of the classes on Saturday and Sunday, March 10 and 11. Beach camping sold separately. This gift is open to the first 50 who claim it so please register online.
Claim your 2-day ticket here.
Use promo code: GIVEHEALTH
For more information about how to use a promo code, visit www.SanDiegoYogaFestival.com/promocode.
Read all about this fun event and see the full schedule here. Scroll down to learn more about the Yoga festival.
Dozens of Life-Changing Classes
There’s something for everyone at The San Diego Yoga Festival. Organizers aim to bring health, peace, and wellness to its attendees and supporting community. The festival will be held in the most southwesterly part of the USA right next to the USA-Mexico Border.
The festival will open with a pre-conference on Friday and culminate with a post-conference on Monday. “Yoga for Kids” to “Yoga for First Responders,” “Yoga for Cancer,” healing, meditation, essential oils, face yoga, “Reiki for Animals,” live music, conscious vendors, a healing center and a HUGE meditation circle by the USA-Mexico border are among the classes and events on the schedule.
“This festival features non-stop yoga and holistic healing classes held right on the beach until sunset for four days straight. Festivalgoers can look forward to unforgettable classes and healing experiences led by the top healers and teachers in Southern California!”
“Yoga and health know no borders. Stress and cancer know no borders. When it comes down to it, we all feel, we all get sick, we all hurt at some point in our lives,” she explained via email.
- Calming and relaxing yoga and meditation classes
- Fun and energetic yoga classes with live DJs or live music
- Beginner-friendly and advanced yoga classes in many different styles of yoga including Hatha, Vinyasa, Kundalini, Bowspring, Shakti Naam, Acro-Yoga, Yoga Nidra and Partner Yoga
- Workshops on various holistic topics including plant medicine and fermentation/gut health
- Surf lessons
- Meditation beach walks to the USA-Mexico border
- A Spanish-English yoga class
- Yoga for cancer survivors and fighters
- Yoga on skateboards
- Reiki clinic and chakra balancing
- Yoga for the military and first responders
- Yoga for recovery and addictions
- An interactive vending center with live music and epic products from local vendors
- Yoga with the mayor
- Yummy, healthy food vendors
- Yoga-inspired sandcastles
- A yoga class on balance for those 50 and older
- A kid and family yoga center
- Vinyasa en Espanol
- The festival even welcomes pets! There will be a yoga class and Reiki healing sessions for your dogs and cats!
Find your way to health and peace at the San Diego Yoga Festival.
Schenk explained, “What is more beautiful than people coming together, working on themselves, finding peace and doing something healthy, in an area of the USA that is often talked about in a stressful way or with the focus of segregating people even more? When we segregate ourselves, stress and pain happen.”
Don’t miss our Special Offer. Use the link at the top of the page to register for the festival.